We are not yet in a position to predict weather conditions in the Swords Area tomorrow, Wednesday 28/02/,18. We will review the situation after the 9:00pm news and weather forecast. Please revisit this page in the morning to check if the school will be open.
Any decision to open or close will be taken based on weather and road conditions in the morning and the possibility of conditions deteriorating during the school day. Our first responsibility is the safety of our pupils and staff and any decision to open or close will be made in the context of that responsibility.
Please check this website after 7:30am in the morning.
David O’Keeffe.
Principal HFSNS.

Leave a Reply